I am scattered.
I am too scattered. That I know for a certain. I am too scattered even for my own liking. Yes, I know.
If I was as little as organized as anybody can be, I would have been the president of this country.
If I had been as organized as a normal person should be, I would have been the chief of my own town and if I had been as organized as any human being should be, no matter how small, I would have been you!
But here I am. As scattered as I am yet I want the best for myself and I am not giving up on it! There are so many ifs that if I should begin mentioning them, I might not have me left. I would just disappear and appear like everybody else but I am me!
A lot of people want to be who they are not. They are saying, Oh' if only I am a bit taller, if only I am a bit richer and if only I am a bit shorter, then I would have been that person, this person or the other person!
It's all good but if you become all these people, who will be you? Occupy your lane. There is need for improvement. Those people that you wish to be like did not become that way by just wishing, they worked!
Work. So that somebody can wish to be like you tomorrow. I don't see any reason why somebody would want to be like you tomorrow if you are a criminal except if you use charms on the person! Moreover, charms fail. I am not begging you to accept it.
The truth is, what has a start has an end. At the end of each day, try to calculate what you have been through and know how to become better tomorrow.
Wait. Have I told you that I myself am the best? No way! I am still learning.
When I am done learning, I will start teaching but for now, I am still 'ranting.'
Pick one or two things.
Comments
Post a Comment